‘ Electronics Rules The World !! ‘ , So goes the technology…………..
The department of Electronics and Communication is infact the pride and honor of the college. The department has seen tremendous growth ever since the establishment of the college. The Department has always been on a high growth path and has experienced and dedicated faculty with a strong commitment to engineering education. The department has an annual intake of 63 students.
To provide valuable resources for industry and society through excellence in electronics and communication engineering.
- Educate students with the state of art technologies to meet the growing challenges of the industry
- Undertake collaborative projects with academia and industry
- Equip students with strong foundation for higher studies
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Prepare graduates with fundamental knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering fields to develop problem solving skills for the career advancement in electronics and communication and allied disciplines
- Prepare graduates with strong practical and theoretical knowledge in electronics and communication Engineering, contributing to society through interdisciplinary projects, research, entrepreneurial skills and leadership
- Prepare graduates with a professional outlook who can communicate effectively and interact responsibly with colleagues, clients, employer and the society
- Prepare graduates who will pursue lifelong learning and professional development including post graduate education
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- Apply knowledge of Mathematics, science and electronics and communication engineering
- Identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems
- Design electronic circuits and conduct experiments in electronics and communication systems, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- Design and develop digital and analog systems with desired specifications and requirements
- Utilize modern engineering tools, software and equipment to analyze electronics and communication engineering problems
- Apply engineering solutions on contemporary issues
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in the societal and environmental context
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Become excellent multiskilled engineer, manager and leader capable of working effectively in a team
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form of scientific analysis of data
- Develop confidence for self-education and ability for life-long learning to participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE
The Laboratories available in the Electronics & Communication Department are:
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Electronic Circuits Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Communication engineering Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Embedded System Lab
- Project Lab(EDA Tools,HFSS,Spectrum Analyzer)
Association Organizes lectures, seminars and technical talks by distinguished personalities. It also hosts workshops, exhibitions and competitions like instant logic quiz, paper presentation, code debugging and many more.